Saturday, March 12, 2011

ILY !


I Love You honey !
can u describe it ?? 

I rse u taw yg i CINTA kan u !
tapi u make do no je kan ? 
u bt x taw je kan ?
i rse u hve the same feeling towards me rite? 
i hope sngt2 cm 2 !

Am i juz like bertepuk sebelah tangan ? 
hopefully x la kan !
please la u !
i love u like hell !
your love is my drug !

i love ur see ur face !
i love 2 text w u !
i love 2 talk w u !
i love 2 chatting w u !
sume nye sal u , i suke !!!!
tapi ... hurmmm., :(
hby ????

U ! if u read this !
i want u 2 noe sumthing that i fell 'sobsob' when typing this !
i feel soo0o0o0o0o0oo sad ! disappointed ! or wtv laaaa
  
U ! i forget your name.,
Can i call you mine .. ?
And in case.,
You forget my name too.,
Can u call me yours .. ?


i heart you babe ! <3
I LOVE U BABE ! <3

No comments: